- I am Gary E. Foresman MD, serving as an Internal Medicine/Functional Medicine Practitioner for over 35 years now. Since my days of accelerated medical education through the Junior Honors Medical program at the University of Florida to my Internal Medicine Residency, Fellowship, and Assistant Clinical Professorship at the University of California, Irvine I have always excelled in medicine.
- I scored in the top 2% on the Internal Medicine Board exams. Yet I was never satisfied with the answers that came solely from a strict Western Medical approach.
- I learned and practiced Ayurveda through the tutelage of Dr Deepak Chopra and became certified as a teacher of Ayurvedic Medicine and Primordial Sound Meditation. From there I learned Reiki and massage therapy.
- Then, through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine I galvanized my knowledge of herbal, orthomolecular and functional medicine and became Fellowship Trained & Board Certified in Functional, Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine as well as a Fellow in Integrative Cancer Therapies.
- Most importantly, through those trainings, I built and maintained an active medical practice, utilizing and validating the very therapies you will learn from me. I have moved from California to Tennessee to raise our son Leonardo with my wife Miranda and our extended family.
- With that, my passion has now turned towards building the most comprehensive on-line resource for empowering all that have been turned-off by the Western-medicine-only approach to disease care and wants the most comprehensive health care approach to be found.
Sign up for my emails to be the first to know about my courses, free e-guides, and my take on modern medical happenings.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.